Tuesday 28 April 2015

Party Time





I picked blues and silver along with white for my colour
palette today.  I began by creating a background using a
MFT background stamp called Happy Birthday Background.
I layered that on a piece of the darkest blue card. 
Next I cut a variety of balloons using Lawn Fawn Party Balloons dies.
I adhered them to the stamped layer at varying heights to create
dimension.  I added a sentiment by Paper Smooches before 
cutting and adhering stars from Mama Elephant Lots of  Stars die.
I finished by adding twine strings to the balloons.

This is the first card I have photographed with my new camera, I
have a steep learning curve ahead of me!



I also made a pink version in the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.