Tuesday 22 March 2016

Watercolour Stripe Birthday Card


This card was created using Distress Inks, Simon Says Stamp
Wide Stripes Background Stamp, My Favorite Things
Blueprints 21, MFT Die-namics Brushstroke Birthday
Greetings, Doodlebug Enamel Dots and Bazzill cardstock.

I began by selecting several shades of blue distress inks with
which to paint the background stamp.  Whilst this was drying I
die cut the words.  I used the largest die from Blueprints 21 to
cut the background piece and then layered the word die cuts
onto it.  I finished by adhering this layer to a top folding card
 base before adding 3 enamel dots.

I finished the inside of the card with a white die cut layer onto
which I stamped a further sentiment in navy ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.